Friday, April 21, 2006

Finally, about Aidan...

Okay, I have been feeling increasingly guilty about not blogging much about Aidan. I do love him INTENSELY and am SO thankful he's in my life... I love cuddling with him, and even just watching him sleep. However, a newborn can't really do that much... I recently read an article in a parenting magazine that affirmed my feelings, stating that an almost 2 year old is at such an exciting stage; learning so many new things, beginning to really express affection, and busily exploring the world, that its quite natural to be a little more "infatuated" with the older child if they're this age; esp. as they do demand your attention so often! I am so blessed that God has given Aidan a pretty mellow temperment so that I can continue to interact so much with Caleb. Also, I'm sure there will come stages where the tide shifts.
Anyway... just wanted to journal about how much fun it is now that Aidan is starting to smile more and make cute happy noises! Nothing can melt my heart more! Or his daddy's heart...

No comments: