Friday, May 30, 2008

Catchin' Fireflies...



Last Sunday night, after youth group, we noticed tons of fireflies out, so we decided it was a good night to keep Caleb and Aidan up a bit late and try to catch some! They were very excited, and it felt great to be outside, but wouldn't you know the "tons" seem to evaporate into thin air once we got to searchin'. We ended up with about 5 after 30 minutes... But it was still lots of fun. Caleb caught the very first one. I think the firefly felt sorry for him, with the way he was wildly flinging his net around, and flew into it on purpose. :) (P.S. it was 80's night at youth group, so that's why Caleb has on acid washed tapered jeans and a funky shirt...)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yeah! Fireflies!! Save some for me to catch. Well, I'll be happy just to see them. I'm getting more and more excited to come everytime I get on here.