Friday, April 4, 2008

Sweet Aidan

Just had to record this quickly because it was so sweet. Aidan has such a sweet tender side to him sometimes!

Caleb woke up crying that his tummy hurt this morning, and sure enough, at about 8:30 he vomited. After which he just wanted to lay down pretty listlessly on the couch. Aidan was with me at the table, and he wanted his morning vitamin. I gave it to him, and he usually then brings Caleb his, but I told him that Caleb didn't need one today because his tummy hurt.

Then I watched Aidan trot over to Caleb, pat him on the back, and say "Caleb sick. No feel good. I sorry Caleb." and then he gave him a little hug.

Melt my heart.

1 comment:

joannabug said...

I've been lurking from twinstuff. That's such a sweet story!

And your kids are absolutely gorgeous!!!