Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally, Caleb and Aidan's Christmas Performance

So, I (Weston here) finally got the video edited down a bit. Notice the contrast between Aidan who is front and center and garnishing the whole church's attention, and Caleb, who the soloist kids end up standing in front of. Might be a precursor of things to come. I apologize for the less than stellar camera work, though in my defense, there were several large heads right in front of me, and I was laughing most of the time. (Also, there is one part where one of Aidan's friends gives him multiple spankings but it's kind of off to the side, so I highlighted it for you, enjoy).

1 comment:

Susanna said...

So funny! Aidan is quite the performer, even showing a little skin! Hope Caleb wasn't too distraught over being pushed to the back...