Sunday, January 28, 2007

A few cute things I want to remember...




some cute things...
I'm sure not updating this as much as I'd hoped to, but I guess anything is better than nothing! :)
Aidan has been learning words and signs now, but he kept refusing to do "please" until the other day... I was eating Doritos, he had some goldfish, but I guess that wasn't good enough for him. He toddled over to me (yes he's walking now, very well!) and I said, "no Aidan, these are mommy's, you have your own snack". He proceeded to give me a puppy dog face and clear as a bell signed, "please". That little stinker! He was saving that for just the right moment to manipulate me! (and yes, it worked). :)
Caleb has a couple of cute verbal generalizations that are currently making me giggle... he calls all types of cones (like orange road cones) "pine cones", and all belts are "seat belts". He cracked me up the other day when he was sitting at the table, waiting for food, and I had Aidan's food ready, so I prayed with just Aidan so I could get him started. Caleb spoke up, "Mommy, I'm here too...".
Today Caleb met a new friend in Sunday School named Ethan, which confused him a bit when he had to conceptualize that that wasn't our Ethan (in mommy's tummy), but a different Ethan.
This picture is from yesterday, when we took the boys (okay, mainly Caleb) ice skating. Caleb got a hockey set with some of his Christmas money and both boys have been playing a lot. So, we thought it'd be fun to go to the rink. Caleb did have a blast. Daddy got a little tired of holding him up around and around the rink. Very pregnany Mommy got a lot tired chasing newly running Aidan around the place. But they sure looked cute in their hockey jerseys...

No comments: