1. 4 successful little boy dentist visits in one day, with no major tears.
2. A toddler who is such a people person.
3. A wonderful social worker who is investing in us and we invest in adoption.
4. A day off for the hubby who put in an extremely grueling day of work/ministry yesterday (and he did a fantastic job!)
5. Taxes signed and submitted.
6. A tax refund that will help with adoption costs.
8. Getting to work with 2 reading groups in Caleb's classroom this afternoon.
9. Soccer cleats found at the thrift store.
10. Weston making dinner so I could work with Caleb on homework and we could still make it out the door in time for practice.
11. Ethan's preschool teacher stopping by his soccer practice to see him.
12. Playing around on the soccer field as a family for a half hour after practice.
13. Snuggling with my sweet Ethan during the second half of "Tangled."
14. The way Quinn says, "Shoesth"
15. A grocery store trip with no extra little people along.