Saturday, January 15, 2011

Budding Photographer



Caleb very much wanted a digital camera for his last birthday, and when he didn't get one, he promptly decided to use all his birthday money towards it. He's had a lot of fun with it, when he remembers.

Sadly though, I recently transferred his pics onto the computer... for the first time. Slacker mom, I know.

Here are a few that made me snicker. And don't worry, we deleted the one of his brother's bare hindquarters. (after a serious talk, mind you)






Boys. Seriously. They have just recently gotten into the whole "burps are funny, gas is hilarious, and any other potty humor is to be celebrated" stage. And I know it's only the beginning of a lifetime of their "boyness". Gulp. I should be thankful I was spared for this long.

This one I actually thought was pretty cool.

No comments: