Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Thankful


Last night as I was tucking the twins in bed, they were chattering on and on about how much fun they had at Cubbies, and they said, without prompting, and as sweet as can be, "Thank you Mommy for taking me to Cubbies", followed by, "Thank you Mommy for preschool".

I know times like this will probably be rare, but right now, at this particular moment, all of my boys are thriving and loving life. Caleb, Aidan, Kellan, and Ethan are thoroughly enjoying school. They look forward to it, and they are each doing so well in the classroom. The same goes for Awana. And Quinn is a charming, happy-go-lucky exploring crawler, despite teething and chronic ear infections.

So for a moment last night, I made sure to savor the sweetness. I said an extra thank you to God, and I just basked in the joy. Joy that comes from the privilege of watching them learn and grow...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so excited to hear that the twins love Cubbies. What a blessing it is to have such a sweet happy family. Love you all!!!